The success of your small business depends upon consistent business from customers. You can not afford to miss calls from current or potential customers needing you, whether there is a legitimate reason for the person responsible for answering your phones to be busy with another call or out of the office, whether it’s a weekend or a holiday, or simply your vacation.
Many callers object to voicemail. 70% hang up when voicemail answers.
Callers want immediate service. They want to talk with a live person.
As a small business owner, you are often caught between a rock and a hard place. You need to service your clients but you must also find and respond to new clients. A good example is a real estate answering service. To give you time to focus on building your business, ensuring that you can work with paying customers one after the other, without large gaps of time between them, you need a professional telephone answering service.
We can help your small business succeed by making sure that you never miss phone calls from clients or prospective clients. We offer the best phone answering service solution for small businesses in the nation. No other service exceeds our high quality of care.
5-Star Phone Answering Services for Your Small Business
We provide you:
- Company name and brand message phone answering
(Example: “AAA Computer Repairs, the leading computer professionals in metro Philadelphia, how can I help you?”)
- Economical pricing tailored to your specific needs, based on your average number of calls per month, the call-handling plan you choose, and custom packages you develop with us
- The best trained call handlers in the small business call answering field (from a positive attitude to specialized skills for scheduling appointments, registering attendees to seminars, following scripts
- Great phone experience for your customers, with our rapid call answering, minimal hold time, and 24×7 availability
- Strong value proposition for increasing your customer satisfaction contributing to the growth of your business – by eliminating missed calls, creating a consistently professional tone with customers calling in, and allowing you time to focus on what you do best (going from job to job, not losing time or missing any opportunities)
Small Business Live Answering Service: Your Business’s Growth Engine
Best-Kept Secrets for Small Business Success
- First Impressions Matter. The most important contact you have with your customer is your first contact. Typically, your first contact happens when the customer calls you. Small businesses need to optimize this first contact.
- Voicemail Is A Turnoff. People don’t like voicemail. They want to talk with a live person immediately. Small businesses must avoid voicemail by having a live person answering their calls 24×7, 365 days a year.
- People Like Efficiency And Warmth. When current customers or potential customers call a small business for service, they want to feel like their needs are heard accurately and that they are important to the person recording the detail of their requests. Small businesses need to have a live person answering their phones who is friendly, attentive, and respectful of the customer’s urgency to be serviced.
- Complete, Accurate Records Can Be Mined for Future Business. It’s definitely to true that every missed call is a missed opportunity. It’s also true, and often not understood by many, that inaccurate information cost small businesses money in both the short-term and the long-term. Obviously, if you receive the wrong phone number, you can not call your customer or prospect back. The secret is that small businesses need that phone number for future contacts with that customer – and, as a small business in growth mode, you need the email address, if you elect to have Advanced Answering Service collect that information, because email addresses are gold if you ever want to send a mass email to your customer base.
To see our Package Options for Small Businesses, check out our full list of answering services.