Advanced Answering Service has a virtual office andtelephone answering service staff who can function as your 24×7 office receptionist. Give your growing business a big-company image.
Top 6 Reasons to Use our Virtual Answering Services
- Never miss a call from a prospective buyer or customer who could be a reference for you. Our live operators are available 24×7, 365 days a year.
- Build your image and brand by customizing how your calls are answered (e.g. “5-Star Plumbing. We’re fast and thorough. How can we be of service to you?”)
- Capture leads and prequalify them by advertising a toll-free telephone number that our operators answer and handle by collecting survey information, setting appointments, or processing orders for your products and services.
- Enjoy our low-cost fee structure for virtual office and answering services that cost you less that a new phone line and a small fraction of a full-time receptionist.
- Increase client satisfaction with fast phone pickup and professional live operators who are friendly and available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Create your own customized virtual office package by choosing a live operator answering service, voice mail service, call center service package, or a combination of these. Choose from the options below.
Options with our Virtual Office & Answering Services
- Live Answering Service – Our live operators answer your calls 24×7, 365 days a year or only when your business is closed or only during peak hours of your operation. We can handle all calls the same or we can classify callers, based upon instructions you provide, and process them differently, according to your instructions. We can patch you into call as if you’re in the next office, forward a message to your pager or cell phone, send you an email or text message to your Blackberry, iPhone, or other mobile phone, and we can provide a daily, weekly or monthly record of all calls received, with the important details.
- Virtual Office Services, or Call Center Services – We can set appointments, answer product questions (using a script you supply), process orders for your products, conduct market research, and more. You define the different types of calls you receive and exactly how each type should be handled (e.g. Businesses calling for emergency electrical repairs should be transferred directly to your cell or office phone and a message from a resident calling for light switch installation should be sent to your assistant’s pager.)
Advanced Answering Service is a leader in Virtual Office and Answering Services.